If I had the chance to meet with Imran Khan, the Prime Minister of Pakistan, I would convey the importance of investing in education, healthcare, and infrastructure to uplift the lives of the people in Pakistan. I would also encourage him to advocate for policies that promote sustainable development, social equality, and peace within the region. Effective governance with a focus on the well-being of the citizens is crucial for the progress and prosperity of any nation, and I would emphasize the significance of good governance in steering Pakistan towards a brighter future.
3
اگر مجھے پاکستان کے وزیر اعظم عمران خان سے ملاقات کا موقع ملا تو میں پاکستان میں لوگوں کی زندگیوں کو بہتر بنانے کے لیے تعلیم، صحت کی دیکھ بھال اور انفراسٹرکچر میں سرمایہ کاری کی اہمیت سے آگاہ کروں گا۔ میں ان کی حوصلہ افزائی کروں گا کہ وہ ایسی پالیسیوں کی وکالت کرے جو خطے میں پائیدار ترقی، سماجی مساوات اور امن کو فروغ دیں۔ کسی بھی قوم کی ترقی اور خوشحالی کے لیے شہریوں کی فلاح و بہبود پر توجہ دینے کے ساتھ موثر گورننس بہت ضروری ہے اور میں پاکستان کو روشن مستقبل کی طرف لے جانے کے لیے گڈ گورننس کی اہمیت پر زور دوں گا۔
0 Comments